Monday, June 18, 2012

air max 24 7 for cheap

Recently to see much past meridian, some really do not want to go. good, have left a few months almost half a year, go shopping or I would like something to go where to buy it! . Today is the last day of May, after work, I wanted to take the bus in the past, but to the unit door, I saw workers Shuttle has not yet pulled away, I suddenly thought a move - if a bus is to Henan New Village flower spikes, so I immediately went to the front of the car, asked the top drivers: car. ran past, just on the bus, the driver closed car,air jordan six rings, I do not rest assured that asked: for the last station to Xinzhuang Village Jiangnanxi flower spikes before the station, I began to think the car will open Haizhu Bridge to the Jiangnan Avenue has been up, I did not realize that the cars are heading for the the Haeinsa bridge and then only to Changgang Road direction, away I get sleepwalk, the last place it in the junction of the Chang Gang Road and Jiangnan Road and stopped. a direction I had in mind,air max 24 7 for cheap, and quickly got off the bus, who knows the right turn into the car moves, however, Jiangnan Avenue North, I really was enraged, directed at the car straight: But to blame themselves for the first time to ride that car.
Fortunately, from the South West is not far away, because the time is still early, I along the road walking to see some mobile phone shops, and walked slowly toward the agreed Ken Tokushima base, near I looked at my watch: she must have not yet come. : criticize their own, but if the car may be just the time. I put down the idea, continue to slowly paced in front of the KFC restaurant, when I went to the front of the glass curtain wall, and suddenly felt a familiar silhouette inside transparent glass , I carefully look: Wow! she booing their own enjoyment on the inside - Mak Yee was sitting beside the glass wall, looking at the scenery outside while slowly eating ice cream! do not see outside? , but this time I have come around, but casting haze of confusion without sleep, I looked at her freely eating ice cream

No comments:

Post a Comment